Thursday, January 27, 2011

What good books would you recommend for me?



Your Ad Here





Question by Tomra: What good books would you recommend for me?

I'm an 8th grade girl, so nothing that's 1000 pages long or has a bunch of SAT words in it.

My favorite books are Of Mice and Men, and A Clockwork Orange.

I'm also interested in graphic novels, but I still need some ideas that could count as school reading material. I can get bored of books pretty easily so I need a book with an engaging plot and characters. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Wooworld
Sounds like you enjoy more advanced books than a girl you age.
I think you might enjoy.
Thought Gang: Tibor Fisher
A Confederacy of Dunces: John Kennedy Toole
The Demon: Hubert Shelby Jr.
Rum Diary: Hunter Thompson
On The Road: Jack Kerouac

I think you would enjoy any of those books. Great characters, fast paced and good plots.
I hope you check these out I really think you would enjoy them.





Give your answer to this question below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment