Tuesday, January 25, 2011

How to find hobbies when nothing sounds interesting?



Your Ad Here



Hobbies
by jpellgen

Question by Bunny: How to find hobbies when nothing sounds interesting?

I currently only have one hobby, which is collecting and photographing dolls.

In the past, Ive done all kinds of art and photography...and I got bored with it all because it was lonely. I would like to find something to do besides doll stuff. Ive met everyone in my state there is to meet who own my type of dolls. No others interest me.

Currently I have one friend, and I would like to make more. However I dont drive, and I have ZERO dollars to spend on things like admission fees, and supplies for new and expensive hobbies.

I litterally have NOTHING that interests me. I love art, but im getting bored with it now. I dont like to read a lot, and I'd like to get out of the house and not spend so much time on the net..

But it seems like every option I come up with, is either too expensive, too far away, or it just doesnt hold my interest.

How can I branch out and find new hobbies (and new people) when Im so limited as far as money and transportation goes?




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Dean *
Take up juggling. Its a stress reliever, does NOT take any special sorts of skills (a person as young as 8 or as old as 80 can learn to do it), can be very entertaining and its a good way to get new peoples attention and strike a conversation possibly making new friends. Its a skill that just takes time and practice and costs nothing. There may even be a club somewhere nearby depending on where you live.





Add your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment